Tuesday, January 13, 2009

yet another day of the bags...

I got out of the house this past Sunday, and took advantage of a visit to a Goodwill with my oldest sister. I must say, that this was a great 'willin day for me! I found not one, but two great handbags! First up, a Dooney & Bourke All-Weather Leather Handbag in excellent condition for $4. I was so excited when I dug this up from the bin o' bags. Amid many, many hideous, outdated bags, lunchpacks and stained tote bags, I found this gem of a handbag. I did some research, and found that this bag is probably from 1994- and is the shade called 'bone'. I just love the shape and quality of this handbag. Looks like it will last forever. Retains its value. Overall, a classic piece.


Next up, a Kate Spade number. I adore Kate's bags, and I am 99.2% sure this is authentic. Everything checks out to back its reputation. The labeling, construction, and all seem like the real deal. Once again, I did my homework and looked up how to spot KS counterfeits. but hey, even if it turns out to be a faux, its still pretty darn cute! $3 later, I am a happy customer!

No comments:

 
fashion Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory