Saturday, January 17, 2009

Dream on


Need I say much about these beauties? A picture says a thousand words. Frye's 'Paige' tall riding boots are like so....so great. But with a pricetag of over $350, this girl can only dream. I don't think I could ever bring myself to pay that much for a pair of boots. I can only think of the things I could buy with that money. Like perhaps 350 Whopper Jr burgers at Burger King or the tempting 350 items at a the Dollar Tree (tax is a killer, though).
But then again, these boots would probably last forever. I love riding boots. But only when they are done right. Simplicity is key, but construction is the lock that holds it all together. The Frye name is known for making high quality leather footwear that only gets better with age. Friends, the awesome outfits conjured up in my mind are endless paired with these beauties.
Well, for now I will just wish upon a Frye star that I stumble across a pair of these in size 8 at my local Gw.... Hey, I said I can dream, right? Or I could just get a job.

No comments:

 
fashion Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory