Thursday, January 8, 2009

Day of the Bags!

I went out the other day shopping on a whim, and found two great deals; one at Ross and the other at Urban Outfitters. Normally, I don't like to go to Ross (Dress for Less). I much more prefer Marshalls or TjMaxx for finding 'designer' labels at discounted prices. Many Ross stores I have visited in the past just seems so disorganized and chaotic. I feel discouraged just walking in and seeing the typical scene: one cashier with thirty people waiting to checkout and clothes strewn all over the aisles. Maybe I am over exaggerating but then again, I've seen more Ross stores like this than not! Plus, I rarely find h/e names at Ross compared to Marshalls (my fave) and TjMaxx.

Okay, lets move on from bashing this particular retail establishment. I did find a great deal while navigating through the purse aisle at Ross: a tote bag from Gwen Stefani's Harajuki Lovers line! This is from the 'Teachers Pet' line of HJL, and features apples and worms with various apple sayings such as 'rotten to the core' and 'one bad apple'...lol...The charm key on the hook just puts more emphasis on the eclectic style HJL bags always have.

Original price? $78

My price? $7.49






And then I went to Urban Outfitters for the first time in a long while. Love this store. period. This particular UO just opened its doors in October, so it is still new to the 'sale ideal'...lol...not much of a clearance area~yet. I found this great coin purse and cosmetic bag duo marked down to $4.99 from $28! I needed a new coin purse! And the larger bag will be perfect for storing some makeup items in my purse while I go to school and the such. The two attach together for easy storage....



No comments:

 
fashion Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory