Wednesday, December 3, 2008

A Thrift Store Haul....

I am a huge thrift store fan. You will learn that about me as I begin to post my new (or used, however you look at it) finds. I try to make it to a local thrift shop once a week or so to always check out their rotating inventory. And, I hit up my nearest Goodwills about 2 weeks ago, and found a few items worth mentioning. Here are some Etienne Aigner flats with some great brass hardware in my perfect size 8M:


How great will these look with some dark denim jeans and a dark fuschia sweater?! I also found these *authentic* Rock and Republic Crystal Roth jeans in Fantastic condition! And, amazingly~in my size with no wear or tear! All the stones on the back pockets are in perfect shape and orientation. These retail for over $200USD, and I got mine for, drumroll please.....$5USD...score!




Also, this Alice+Trixie tie-back dress shirt. This was my favorite find of recent memory. It has such fine detailing and craftsmanship. Normally, this shirt would sell for over a hundred bucks, but I snagged it at a bargain $4USD....Oh, It fits perfectly and I plan on wearing this to one of the holiday parties coming up.





No comments:

 
fashion Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory