Saturday, December 27, 2008

A Goodwill Find....

This was actually from a couple weeks ago, as I have not had the chance to hit up any thrift stores in a while. Now that the holidays are going to be ending, I will hopefully be able to visit local goodwills and find some good things now that people are getting rid of their 'old' items to replace with their shiny new Christmas presents.
I stopped by a Goodwill that I don't usually frequent. It's sort of a messier and overall, yuckier (yes this is an adjective), Goodwill in my city. It' s just in an older, run down shopping center and right off a major highway. But still, I have found some great things there, just not in abudance as other 'Wills. It takes a lot of digging at this establisment, and patience.

So, this is it~A vintage, hand-sewn blouse with dolman sleeves and gathered front. Nice. It looks larger, which is okay as I want that drapey, flowy look. My ideal was to pair this with some darker denim jeans and brown boots for a casual look. Some gold earrings and bracelet would look great with this creme shade. Fabric used is sooo soft, almost like a very fine crushed poly-velvet....well, that description didn't make sense

No comments:

 
fashion Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory