Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Riding Boots on the Cheap

Not a thrift store find, but a great find none the less. I picked up these great dark brown riding boots the other day at Marshalls for *gasp* a measly $20USD!! I had been looking for a pair of riding boots all around the city that fit my criteria. All I asked for was a) rounded toe b)buckle detailing and c) a dark brown/black color...Oh man...These are some fabulous boots! I love how they aren't tight around the calves, and allow for a gap between boot and jeans that I prefer. The detailing on the back harnesses and rounded toe sold me. These are a size 9M, the only size at the store, and they happen to fit quite well on my normally size 8M feet. The brand is Sporto, nothing fancy, but these retail for over $120USD at other places. The best quality of the material used for these boots are the fact that they are waterproof and won't discolor or fade. I don't get snow in Texas, but definitley get rain during the winter months, so these will be perfect for the outdoors and I won't have to worry about my footwear getting ruined when it comes in contact with moisture!!!


No comments:

 
fashion Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory