Saturday, February 7, 2009

Have I told you why I love Marshalls?


Get thee to a Marshalls if you are a huge fan of Free People, like yours truly. Yesterday I found tons of tanks and summer blouses marked on super clearance (my kind of clearance) anywhere from $5-$20 appropriate for a spring and summer wardrobe. Now, I obsess over Free People. Their catalog is like serious eye candy. But I can't afford the retail prices. So what I do, being so darn parsimonious (teeheehee), I hunt off-price retailers like Marshalls and TjMaxx for their name. It just so happened that yesterday really did bear the fruit of my labor.

I managed to pick up 4 Free People summer blouses for $22. Of course they still had their original tags from Free People on them. It really made me think to see what I would have paid purchasing from their catalog or one of their retail locations....

....$310

No comments:

 
fashion Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory